Free event on Bonaire:
Your invitation to a one hour educational and fun and free event on Bonaire: Connecting People with Nature next Tuesday November 19th presented by STINAPA Bonaire.
- what: a one hour discussion about Bonaire Nature. The exact topic still to be determined
- where: Kaya Finlandia 10a at the DCNA (Dutch Caribbean Nature Association)
- when: Tuesday November 19th 7pm-8pm
- who: tourists, locals, everyone!
- cost: free!
- contact: STINAPA Bonaire 717-8444
More about STINAPA Bonaire:
STINAPA, the national park association of Bonaire, a non-governmental, not for profit foundation, manages Bonaire’s National Marine Underwater Park and Washington Slagbaai National Park. According to it’s website, STINAPA’s mission statement: to manage, share, protect, restore, promote and educate about the resources, biodiversity and values of Bonaire’s nature.