We LOVE the Kite City food truck and here is why:
- they love their customers back
- freshest of fresh food
- right on the beach
- have their sangria, beer, soda or bring your own! (we supply a cooler in the apartment you are staying in so you can byob or bring your own drinks and snacks)
- the barracuda wrap!
- the sashimi!
- the fresh tuna burger!
- did we say fresh? did we tell you how they always recognize you when you come back?
- This is real, oceanfront, open-air dining at ridiculously reasonable prices with the best view and friendly faces
- food is served on a ceramic plate – not on styrofoam or cardboard
The kite city food truck always comes highly recommended – just look at their reviews online. You pretty much cannot go wrong. Super friendly service, crazy fresh fish, reasonable prices and right on the beach.
The kite city food truck parks at Te Amo beach across from the airport. Opening hours are for lunch only – 11am-4pm every day. They are responsive to Facebook messages so if you have any doubt about hours or want to plan a special event you can get in touch with them easily. They do catering for small to medium size events including weddings and for large groups staying in villas.
- Kite City places a couple small bar tables in front of their truck. For more seating or if you want to sit on the beach to eat, bring chairs from your vacation rental
- Bring your own bottle of wine or beer. At breezybonaire apartments we offer our guests beach chairs, a cooler, cold packs and acrylic wine glasses that you can bring to the beach
- Bring a side dish or order a sashimi appetizer. Sandwiches are served either alone or with a few potato chips
- Get there early for the best selection
- Bring Cash; credit cards are not accepted. There is an ATM machine at the airport right across the street.
- Bring your snorkel gear – this is a GREAT place to go for a snorkel and swim after lunch