Bonaire Christmas Shopping Night
Get together with friends and family for a fun night of shopping and live music on Kaya Grandi. On Saturday December 21st the annual Bonaire Christmas Shopping Night takes place. The street will be closed to cars so that everyone can enjoy traffic free streets while they shop.
- Date: Saturday December 21st
- Time: Shopping 6-9pm on Kaya Grandi. Live music and entertainment 8-11pm in Wilhelmina Park, Pictures with Santa Claus 6-9pm
- Location: Kaya Grandi and Wilhelmina Park in the center of Kralendijk
- Organizers: TCB Tourism Corporation Bonaire and SKAL
- Tourists and locals will be there. Santa Claus too!
Watch for stands selling delicious traditional Christmas food including ayaka and oliebollen. Additionally expect to find arts and crafts and gifts from Marshe di Playa and Bonaire Art and Crafts Association.
At 7pm the “elderly parade” marches through Kaya Grandi. After that line up to take pictures with Santa Claus. He visits Wilhelmina Park between 6 and 9pm.
After you finish your Christmas shopping night come gather at Wilhelmina Park for the Fiesta di Bari starting at 8pm.
Tourism Corporation Bonaire invites all locals and visitors to come enjoy this event and celebrate this festive time of year.